How to stream to multiple locations by using restream.io software (My best practices for streaming) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

How to stream to multiple locations by using restream.io software (My best practices for streaming)

How to stream to multiple locations by using restream.io software (My best practices for streaming)
Video has English subtitles
In this video I will show you, how to stream to multiple locations at the same time using Restream service.
How you can follow multiple chat's with restream chat program.
http://www.restream.io
I use this method to stream to multiple locations. I stream to YouTube and Twitch.
You can also stream two separate locations in the same service. One good way is to send your stream to your own YouTube page and also to your clan YouTube page in this way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter