How I use OBS to do live streaming. Livestreaming best practices part 2 OBS software. - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

How I use OBS to do live streaming. Livestreaming best practices part 2 OBS software.

This time I will show, how I use OBS Studio software for my Live streaming. Also share some tips for how to use multiple scenes with hotkeys and some tips for saving local file for later editing.

OBS software is open source software and you can find it from: https://obsproject.com

Here are some bookmark's for this video.

0:20 Little about OBS and why Studio version.

0:34 My own OBS scenes that I use when i am streaming.

1:29 How to use Hotkeys for switching scenes.

1:52 Live broadcast and local recording.

2:23 How to save multiple different tracks for local recording






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter