Why Kingdom Come: Deliverance might suck or be the great game (This is B... - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Why Kingdom Come: Deliverance might suck or be the great game (This is B...

I just got time to try Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta version and I liked how it presents the story and atmosphere. Game gimmick, or the thing, how it wants to be different than games like Skyrim etc. 
Is it's combat system. 

I see what they want to accomplish with it and I think that it's one huge point, why this game might be good or a huge disappointment.

I hope that they can fine tune their combat system prior release or introduce also a simpler fighting mechanism for people. Who don't have too much time on their hands to learn how the survive on these swords fights.

But i hope that this combat system gets some improvements for more casual players than me. 

I don't mean that it should be streamlined or dummed down for everyone, but still hope that there is some alternative ways for sword fighting than run away. I know that you can do also that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter