My thought for Bot Colony Steam Early Access game - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My thought for Bot Colony Steam Early Access game

Bot Colony is now released as Early Access version. I received this game via keymailer.co

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263040

As a non English speaker, I did not get speech recognition to work at all. Sometimes it detect/guess what I try to say, but lot of time it's not.

I can see this game's potential, if it found out balance of the regular mouse / keyboard controls and the speech UI as speaking to your game sounds and should be fun, but more basic controls must be enabled to do with a mouse.

But asking questions might be easier. If you can see potential questions to ask on screen and it might be easier for game UI to detect/guess what was intended question. But well see what happens (I hope) in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter