Now also on english - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Now also on english

Opened English version of my youtube channel and also maintain this blog.

My native language is Finnish and i write and speak if necessary in English.

So this blog is for people who want to follow my blog and channel, but not understand finnish as i intend to use finnish  on my main videos and blog entrys

my "official" youtube channel is located at https://www.youtube.com/user/Generaltaggart
but i talk Finnish on my videos.

But there is as English friendly playlist and there is also English version of my selected videos and videos that has no talk at all.

English friendly playlist on my "Official" youtube channel

Screenshot videos

Game videos

I dont need to speak english on daily or not even yearly basis.  So these videos are good for entertainment use and also good way to practice.

Peace,

General Taggart



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter