Lets look at: Wing commander series (part 1–3) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Lets look at: Wing commander series (part 1–3)


Wing commander series is important game series for me, because Wing commander 1 was my first pc-game and Wing commander 3 was my first cd-rom based game with Tex Murphy: Under a killing moon.

Here are my videos about Wing commander part 1 – 3 and also known by name Kilrathi saga.

This is my first English versions of my youtube channel

(https://www.youtube.com/user/Generaltaggart)

Channel contains mainly Finnish narrative videos, but by request I am going to release also English version of my videos on it’s own playlist called  English versions of my Selected  videos. And this section contains my videos that contains English speech or no speech at all.

Hope you like it. Please leave a comments what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter