- General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US



Many games on Steam is never played. Some of this is because pay-what-you-want sites that buy steam games in bundle, and there is some game that you are not even intrested. Otherhand yearly Steam sales is also one reason for this.

You buy games because they are cheap, but you dont have no time to play, or other game get you time.

I got on  my steam accout some games, because that.  These are not bad games at all, but there is allways something else to play.

Baldurs gate 1: Enchanced edition 
Baldurs gate 2: Enchanced edition 
Brutal Legend
Costume quest
Deadpool
Saints Row IV
The book of unwritten tales
The book of unwritten tales: The critter chronicles
The last Remnant
Tomb Raider 
Xcom Declassified

I made as my new years promise for 2014 that i play all my non-played games before i buy from Steam again. This promise is 50% broken, bacause i just simply has to buy some game because sale.

On my original list 10/21 of them are now played, but many are still waiting. I also put a side some games because they are not very intrested titles (my opinion) But this main list contains good games. But somehow i haven't finded time to play these.




Yes, i have time, but currently i am playing Wing commander games and do youtube videos of them. So there might be no status updates about my new years promise. But next game that i am going to play is Deadpool.

Link to Arstechnica's article

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/introducing-steam-gauge-ars-reveals-steams-most-popular-games/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter