Dating sites for gamers and geeks. Looking for love, in several wrong places? - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Dating sites for gamers and geeks. Looking for love, in several wrong places?

I stumbled upon dating sites for Headbangers and though what kind of sites are for gamers and other geeks. Or is there any.

By quick Google search and I did find out two sites and get a tip from my friend for 3rd one. In this video, I will look at these sites as "professional curiosity"

Check out my whole video about these sites and what are my opinions about them and how much they cost?

Or is the traditional dating sites still way to go with gamers and geeks if you are looking for love (hopefully not in a several wrong places)

And "question of the day" is following. What is your opinion for telling that you are a geek or a gamer in your profile or tell about it when you meet your dream date.

Or is it a thing that is best left alone and hope for the best, that other party won't walk away after learning this.

#gamingdate #datesites #alternativedatesite #gamerditing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter