My thoughts of Bohemian killing Court/adventure game - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My thoughts of Bohemian killing Court/adventure game

New game review/thoughts video is released on my YouTube page called "My thoughts of Bohemian killing Court/adventure game"

Check it out and help my cause by leaving a like or even subscribe.

I received this court drama / adventure game set in Steampunk Paris via keymailer.co for this video

Paris, 1894. Class differences and pervasive racism finally lead to a tragedy. A year later you find yourself on trial, accused of a brutal murder. How far will you go to exonerate yourself? Will you lie? Manipulate the evidence? Frame others? Act insane? Confess? Your imagination is the limit.

Steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/492220/Bohemian_Killing



#bohemiankilling #gamereview #revfiew #videogame #adventuregame






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter