This is my first PS4 experience and game - The Walking Dead: Michonne PS4 - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

This is my first PS4 experience and game - The Walking Dead: Michonne PS4

It was taken so long time to me ,actually to play PS4 game console. My first PS4 game is Michonne.

This is compilation of me to try to play this game. I many times accidentally press the wrong buttons etc.

But I hope that I will adapt to PS4 gamepad symbols very soon. I have played multiple games with Xbox 360 controlled.

I have owned PS1 earlier and played some PS2 game, but then there was very long period of time, when my all games were either on PC or Xbox 360.

But, here is my video, where I will play about first 10-15 minutes of the first episode. So no huge spoilers ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter