Background removing with OBS (QUICK QUIDE) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Background removing with OBS (QUICK QUIDE)

In this video, I will show how I use OBS with background removing when I do live streaming or local recordings.

I got a cheap fabric green screen and it is hang on simple clothes drying bar.

I also recommend that you experience with some shirts and find out what works best with your lighting,webcam and background screen.

It is also good practice to use multiple chroma key settings with your OBS as many times I had to postpone my livestream because previous working settings did not work this time and it might work sometime later. So multiple settings are good to have


"Let's play, when we meet"

- General Taggart






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter