My YOUTUBE Story - a brief history/goals/what next - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My YOUTUBE Story - a brief history/goals/what next

This is my brief history of Youtubing. I have done videos from 2013 for just for fun, but also for others to watch.

I have played games from about 7 years old and now I am 40 years old in this year.

My current goal in life in YouTube is to get 50 - 60 views per video and 50 subscribers. 50 Sub because then I might get some games to review from keymailer.co or similar kind of services.

Currently do videos in English, but currently I feel that I am at the crossroad. Should I continue to do videos in English or in Finnish with English subtitles.

Or should I stop to do it completely.

But this year will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter