Gaming and ergonomics - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Gaming and ergonomics

I am gamer from age of ~8 (year was 1985) and now i am close 40. I am working in IT and also play and sit on home quite much time.

Now i have many unwanted side effects, because i have been quite lazy and also used very bad seats at home (some plastic outdoor seats or poor wooden kitchen chairs) and in general don't mind my poor ergonomics at all.

Now i have bad back, tennis elbow on my WASD (left) arm and i am right handed person. Also my legs are hurting and little something else than i forgot to mention, like bad back.

But it is not too late for me to get these things for little better. It only takes time and money.

I may not upgrade my GPU and put that money to better chair or even electric table, that i can use also by standing. I try to get to gym and try to get good training program, to get my back to little better etc.

Life has many choices. I have choice before else to be a gamer and spend my money to games and PC-hardware and not for my health.

Now i try to change this for little better and want to share this with everyone that read is

I may sound like your mom. But please try to think, what you can do to better you ergonomics and do some exercises to avoid bad back and tennis elbows.

Here are some videos from Youtube where they show how to fix and prevent tennis elbow. How you can do little exercises when you are sitting on chair.

Gotta try to get some of these on my gaming habits.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter