My channel was spotligted on Freedom.tw Channel Spotlight serie #365 - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My channel was spotligted on Freedom.tw Channel Spotlight serie #365

My Youtube channel was spotlighted on FCS - Freedom Channel Spotlight series.

FCS is show that spotlight Youtube channels that have been partnered Youtube channel with freedom.tm 

So General Taggart playroom was now showcased on this show and you can watch this episode in Youtube video below this post.


Only thing i did was that i have partnered with freedom.tm and written on one of the videos comments in this series that spotlight my channel and i also give some reasons, why to include my channel to their spotlight series.

And today it's happened. Will see how it affects to my channel views, but thumbs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter