Test auto post blog entry - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Test auto post blog entry

I try to manage blog content for multiple platforms because i try to use blogpost site for my primary blog. But still want to deliver content to another platforms.

I finded site called www.ifttt.com that can do easily scripts, that do stuff like.

When i post blogspot post with label English, then IFTTT will post this entry to another blog like wordpress, Tumbl etc.

This will help me to deliver content to different platforms more easily.

So this is test blog entry for that purpose to see if this site help me or not.

At lest it's GUI is very easy and it uses recipes to do stuff. Like when i add blogpost new post with label=english, then post it to Wordpress and Tumbrl. There is some stuff that you can customize and then it is ready.

If this works good for me, then i will use this also handle my Facebook and Twitter post as well,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter