My tutorial for video intros and custom Youtube thumbnails. - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My tutorial for video intros and custom Youtube thumbnails.


Here is quick “tutorial” for custom video intros and Youtube thumbnails. This works also as memo for myself.

I needed some professional/good looking short channel intros to my Youtube videos. I wanted to advertise my blog and youtube channel on these videos.

I also needed good way to do quickly some custom Youtube thumbnails.

Why, because it makes these Youtube videos little more professional looking.

Read my solution below. I hope that this text also helps you.


Video intros 


There is many sites online where you can do simple, but good looking video intros. But many of these cost too much for my budget. Because i do blogging and Youtube videos as my hobby, i dont have too much money to spend for it.

There is also sites that sell or give free templates to use. But many of these are for Adobe After Effect or similar software and i don’t have none of these.
So it leaves me couple of possibilities and cost wise i founded that www.flixpress.com is best solution for me.

Flixpress has many templates to choose from.  There is some free SD quality templates that you can use and many templates that cost some money.

Price range is from 1$ to 70$ and most of them cost only 8$ or less.

You can do text and picture customization for these templates and it varies from template to template.
You don’t need additional software to use their services because site renders your custom videos online and you can download it when it’s ready.

There is also possibility to buy 1,3,6 or 12 month subscription and then you can do 5 HD quality videos per day.

Here is one sample video that i created using Flixpress template.



Click picture or link below to go Flixpress.com site.

flispress
http://www.flixpress.com

Youtube custom thumbnails

 

Good and free way to do custom thumbnails that i founded and currently using is site called www.panzoid.com

Panzoid is very easy to use, but it still has many features to help you do good looking thumbnail pictures for your Youtube videos. You can add text and pictures to it and it support layers.

Click picture or link below to go panzoid.com site.

panzoid
http://panzoid.com/tools/backgrounder.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter