My expectation for Fallout 4 game. - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

My expectation for Fallout 4 game.

Now that Fallout 4 is finally announced, and we are going to learn more official details about it when E3 starts soon.

I try not to jump to Hype-bandwagon and load too much anticipation towards this game.

But i still have hope and some fears about this game as much as person next to me. I still want to learn more about this game, but i have already pre-ordered it and currently i am in waiting mode.

I have plenty of other games to play before Fallout 4 is released. Currently i am playing Fallout 3 and then it's time for Witcher 3 and next there is some New  Vegas to play,

So now that we know that Fallout 4 is going to be happen, there is nothing more to do than wait for it.



List of my my list things that i am hoping to get some kind of answers in near future.

- Release date ?

- Modding support ?

- Timeline After or before what Fallout ?

- How much gameplay itself changes from what we are used to (i mean like what happened when Fallout 2 was isometric RPG and Fallout 3 was FPS) ?

- Gameplay. Is it pure FPS or more/less same than Fallout 3 / New Vegas and how RPG elements are implemented in game ?

- How much Bethesda recycles old quest etc from Fallout and Elder scrolls series? Not a bad thing to use some old content for new game if this is done right.

What are your feeling about Fallout 4 game. Tell me more in comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter