Music video: Euro truck simulator 2 video from 2013 (Game I still play 2017) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Music video: Euro truck simulator 2 video from 2013 (Game I still play 2017)



There is games, that you don't want to play never again. Then, there is games that you play all the time. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is one of these games which I want to play hours and hours again.

This music video is from 09/2013 and I still play this game and it is not abandoned by it's makers and it still get new content and players play it in 2017, so this game must be a good game.

This music video is from 09/2013 and I still play this game and it is not abandoned by its makers and its still getting new content and players play it in 2017, so this game must be a good game?

A game where you drive trucks all over Europe. Sound's silly and boring. But actually is very fun and relaxing game.

This is my very first video that i have uploaded to Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter