Started to play SKYRIM again (And this happened) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Started to play SKYRIM again (And this happened)

Installed accidentally the wrong version of Skyrim first.

Now that I also own Remastered version, because I have all the DLC:n for this game.

Started to play original version of Skyrim (NOT REMASTERED) again and it glitched badly in 2-3 first minutes of gameplay.

I was lucky that I managed to record all what happened on my playtime session. So enjoy.

PS. I installed accidentally regular Skyrim version to my PC and note for myseif (Why not you also?) Be sure that you pick The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and not the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Why 2 versions. I think that it is due to MODS that are not Remastered version compatible


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter