Gaming challenge 2016: Finished Deadpool in his own game - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Gaming challenge 2016: Finished Deadpool in his own game

Deadpool the game by High Moon Studios is game about Marvel's anti-superhero Deadpool.

Deadpool often breks the 4th wall in comics as he know's that he is comic book character.

Same goes in this video game. Here is my quick video and review/opinion for my 2nd game that i have played from beginning to end in my #gamingchallenge series.

It takes 9.5 hours to complete and game was fun to play about 3/4 of game.

More of that is found on this video.

Do you have multiple unplayed games. Tell about it on comments below.

If you want your video to appear on my Youtube page send your video URL to me and i may put it to Featured challenge videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter