Gaming challenge 2016 / Play your unplayed games (Try not no buy new ones) - General Taggart / Kenraalin pelihuone

Breaking

STAY WITH US

Gaming challenge 2016 / Play your unplayed games (Try not no buy new ones)


This is my first video for my gaming challenge 2016 or new year promise 2016

Idea is to play all your Steam games or any other digital distribution platforms and even physical copies of games will do.

All that count's that you have multiple games on your unplayed games list and you buy more games that you have time to play.

I have 212 unplayed games on my Steam account, but many of them has from bundles where i only want 1-2 games, but get some games even you don't actually want them.

This list also contains some game that i have actually have played before. So this leaves me 99 unplayed games.

I will challenge you to participate my cause and play your unplayed games and try not to buy more games.




"Rules" for my gaming challenge 2016

Here is my "rules" or guidelines what i follow with my gaming challenge 2016

My "Official" list of games for this challenge contains 99 games (out of 212)
that i actually wanted to play, but don't have the time.

212 games in 1 year is quite impossible if you want to actually play and enjoy
your experience.

99 games is also quite much, because i am working part-time father and
i must also sleep ;D

So to successfully say that i have completed the game and can count it as played, i must
play it at least 4 hours and maximum hours to play one game is 20.

This is my challenge for myself and other gamers alike. Play your unplayed games in year 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter